Q. Do you have a physical store I can visit?
A. We do not have a physical store our customers can visit. Please refer to our website for our products or contact us with inquiries.
Q. How fast can I expect to hear back from you?
A. We aim to respond to all customer inquiries within 48 business hours. However, occasionally we do get very busy and have trouble responding in a timely manner. We kindly request our customers be patient as we promise to get back to you!
If you have an urgent inquiry, please state URGENT in the email headline and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Q. Do you accept orders over the phone?
A. Yes, we do; however, international phone calls can be expensive for you and we also are not always in the office. We highly recommend you email us if you are having trouble ordering online.
Q. Do you have a paper catalog which I can receive by post?
A. Due to the nature of craft items changing regularly as well as the items we handle changing, we do not have a paper catalog available. Please refer to our website regularly for our merchandise.
Q. What is the currency used for pricing on your website?
A. All prices on our website are in USD (US Dollars).
Q. How do I pay for my order?
A. We currently accept Paypal where you can link your credit card to make a payment. We also accept direct bank wire transfers into our Korean bank account for local orders.
Q. What currencies do you accept?
A. We accept US Dollars($) for international orders as per the pricing on our website. For local orders shipped to a local address in Korea, we also accept Korean won.
Q. What methods of shipping do you offer?
A. We currently offer 2 shipping methods for international orders and 1 shipping method for local orders. We ship via KOREA POST, the local postal service in Korea.
International Shipping (Outside of Korea)
- Standard Airmail (15-20 business days) – Trackable
- Expedited Airmail (3-7 business days) – Trackable
– This option is not available for certain countries. If you do not see this option upon checkout, please contact us.
- Ocean Freight (40-60 business days) – Not Trackable
– This option is recommended only for bulky, non-fragile orders as parcels tend to be more roughly handled.
Local Shipping (Within Korea)
- Standard Ground Shipping (1-2 business day(s)) – Trackable
Delivery times noted above are average delivery times estimated and do not include holidays, weekends and non-business hours. These time frames are not guarantees as we have no control over how parcels are handled once they go into the hands of our local post office and even more so the delivery services in your country.
If you would like help with how much in advance you should order, please contact us.
For holiday season in Korea when we are unable to ship or expect delays will occur, we will do our best to notify you via our website.
Q. How long does it take for you to ship?
A. Orders generally ship within 2 days; however, sometimes they take longer due to various factors. Please allow 2-5 days before your order is shipped. If there are any problems, we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Q. Which countries do you ship to?
A. We generally ship to most countries worldwide; however, if you do not see a shipping total quoted on the checkout page after selecting your country, this means we’re sadly unable to ship to your destination now.
Q. Has my order been shipped?
A. Once your order ships, you should receive an email confirming this. Sometimes customers are unable to check this email because it has gone into their spam box. If you did not receive a shipped confirmation email after 5 days of ordering, please contact us.
Q. Can I track my order?
A. Yes, you can go to your local postal service website and enter the parcel code to track the whereabouts of your order.
We’ve provided a few links to the most widely used tracking tools by our customers.
- USPS Tracking – https://www.usps.com/manage/welcome.htm
- Australia Post Tracking – https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- Royal Mail Tracking – https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- Singapore Post Tracking – https://www.singpost.com/track-items
If you’d like to assist you in tracing your order, simply contact us!
We strive for full customer satisfaction; however, problems do occasionally occur and we try our best to solve them for you. Refund and exchange requests must be made within 30 days of our shipping your order (which is the date on your order complete email).
Q. My Item is damaged. What do I do?
If there are damaged item(s) in your order, please take the following steps:
- Take photos of the damaged item(s) as soon as you have received the item(s).
- Email us with the details of your order and the photos.
- We will review your email and get back to you regarding how we can resolve the problem for you.
- When possible, we will send out a replacement item. If this is not possible, we will provide a full refund via the same method you paid. (Although rare, there may be occasions on which the damage report itself is not accepted.)
Note: Please allow 2-5 days for refunds to be made.
Q. I’ve changed my mind about the order. I no longer want my item. What do I do?
We unfortunately do not accept returns for simple changes of heart. If you would like a replacement for your item in another color, motif or design, please refer below.
Q. I want a different design or color. What do I do?
If you simply do not like the item you purchased, you can exchange the item for the same item in another color, design or motif.
However, you must be responsible for 1) the costs to return the item to us (via airmail) as well as 2) the costs to ship out the new item.
If you would like to request an exchange, please take the following steps:
- Email us with the details of your order and the item you’d like as a replacement.
- We will check our inventory and get back to you. (Please note that if the item you request is not in stock, an exchange cannot be offered.)
- If available, we will send you an invoice for the costs to ship out the new item so we can put the item on hold for you.
- Please complete payment for this invoice.
- Send us the item in its original packaging (as much as possible) by airmail.
- Once the item is received and the item is found to be in the same, new condition, we will send out the replacement.
- If we find there is a problem with the item, we cannot proceed with the exchange and will refund you the shipping costs invoiced in step 3.
Note: International shipping costs are very expensive, thus we recommend you keep this in mind when requesting an exchange.
Q. How are your products packaged?
A. The packaging for our products is different for every product. Most come in their own packaging, but occasionally there are items (such as handmade trinkets) that don’t. In this case, we do our best to provide basic packaging.
Q. Do you offer gift wrapping?
A. Yes. We charge a service fee of $3 for each item for:
Item wrapped in wrapping paper of our choice + Ribbon or traditional knot string
This does not include a card. If you wish to include one with your order (usually when sending directly as a gift to the recipient), please select a card from our store and leave a message in the notes section (during checkout). Email us with your personal note and we will write it for you and include it with your gift.
Note: The card service is only available to those who have purchased gift wrapping.
Q. Will I need to pay tax when I receive my order?
A. Any import duties and taxes or additional charges required for customs clearance vary from country to country and must be borne by you. We do not have any control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please contact your local customs office for details. Additionally, when ordering from Arts & Crafts Korea, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We do not mark orders as gifts.
Q. Can I open a wholesale account with you?
A. Arts & Crafts Korea is always looking for new retailers and distributors to spread the word about Korea. Whether you would like to handle a wide variety of items or a single item from our store, please contact us.
Please be sure to have the following information ready when you contact us:
- Description of your current business/store
- URL of online store (if applicable)
- Business registration number
- Item(s) interested in along with estimated quantity.
Q. My company is holding an event and we would like to give one of your items as a gift to our clients. Can you supply large quantities?
A. Yes, we have experience supplying corporate gifts. Click here for more details.