The famous Buldak Bokeumyun has taken Korea over by storm and is now spreading its popularity overseas!
Manufactured by one of the leading ramen/food companies in Korea, Samyang, the Buldak Bokeummyun literally “Fire Chicken Roasted Noodles” in Korean. It’s a must-try for foodies who love a powerful kick to their food!
Warning: Very spicy, so we suggest you consume at your own risk. 🙂
5 x 140g / 4.94oz pack
- Boil about 500ml of water.
- Put the noodles in the boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes (or longer depending on how you like them).
- Once cooked, pour out the water leaving about 8 teaspoons.
(We understand it’s nearly impossible to measure the remaining water. We recommend you leave a little bit to keep the noodles moist.)
- Squeeze out the spicy sauce into the noodles and vigorously mix!
- Enjoy (preferably with a glass of cold drink to chase away the heat)!
** Please visit the Samyang Foods website for nutritional information.
- Weight of all products on website includes packaging and other variables for shipping. It is not the product-only weight.
- Many of our items are handmade, thus designs may slightly vary according to product.
- Color of actual product may be slightly different due to monitor or lighting issues.
There are no reviews yet.