As many of you know, the Korean series “Squid Game” recently topped the Netflix charts drawing in a whopping 111 million viewers worldwide!!
As a Korean family taking pride in spreading our culture outside of Korea, this makes us ecstatic! Whether you are into that genre of TV shows or not, the popularity gained by the series is a reflection that there must be something that we’re doing right. Since Psy’s Gangnam Style back in 2012, then BTS, then “Parasite” and the numerous K-dramas and K-beauty products, Korea’s presence in the global community has become stronger. In celebration of “Squid Game” adding to this ever-increasing Korean Wave, we are having a fall sale offering 15% off our merchandise.
Terms & Condition
- 15% off ALL merchandise except a few categories
- Exceptions include SALE, CLEARANCE, FOOD, and NATIONAL MUSEUM OF KOREA merchandise.
- Coupon not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Sale valid from October 17 ~ 31, Korea time (GMT+9) unless otherwise specified.
- Minimum purchase of $25 required. No Maximum purchase.
- Discount does not apply to international S&H costs.
- We cannot offer discounts on orders that have already been paid for.
Simply enter copy the code below and enter in the coupon section in your cart and click apply.
COUPON CODE = squidgame15off
If you have any questions, please drop us a line!
Lastly, if you haven’t watched the series, yet, we personally recommend you do as it isn’t just about blood and violence but a sometimes comical sometimes dramatic, and many a time emotional piece about humanity and the reality of the world we live in. For those of you interested, here are some articles where you can learn not only about the show but about Korea and how this low-budget series has taken the world by storm.
The Arts & Crafts Korea Team